Well, I have been married for nine months now and have been trying to get my wife pregnant but each month has proved impossible and we are both worried.
I 've had three kids who are now 17 years to 21 years.and I am in the early fifties now (52 yrs)
For the last five years, I have been on a daily dose of NORVAC, high blood pressure medication and my question is.
Will this medication cause infertility, hindering my ability to cause pregnancy to occur.
My wife is a young 34 years active woman. Please advise,
- blood pressure medication affect sperm
- blood pressure medications cause sterility in men
- can a high blood pressure cause a low sperm count in man
- can high blood pressure cause infertility in men
- high blood pressure and sperm count
- high blood pressure and infertility in men
- can high boold pressure medicine cause infertility in men
- will blood pressure medicine affect my sperm?
- does high blood pressure medicines affect fertility in men
- high blood pressure cause low sperm motility