I am Ramya, 29 yrs old and my husband is 36 old. We are having 7 yr old son. We are planning for the II child from past 1 year but could not conceive. His Sperm count is 11.0 millions/ml and Total Ejaculate is 33.0 millions. Regarding its mobility-Rapid progressive is 00%, Slow-prog is 38%, Non-progressive is 7%, Immotile is 55%.MORPHOLOGY: Normal-26% ,Abnormals-Head defects-40%, Neck defects-28%, Tail defects-6%, Leucocytes: 2-3/hpf, Vitality: Live-49%, Dead-51%.Spillage was present. IMPRESSION:OligoAstheno Teratospermia.
Can this amount of sperm is sufficient for conception? Please kindly reply me to take further decisions. Suggest more tips on this.
- minimum sperm count
- what is minumum count of sprum
- what is the minimum sperm count
- minimum sperm count for conceiving
- minimum count of sperm
- minimum number of sperm count to have kids
- what is the minimum sperm count required to conceive
- minimum sperm count for conceiving kids
- minimum semen count
- how to pregnent minimum sperm counting