i'm 28 years old, and i bike around 40 kilometers twice or thrice a week. i ride a cross-country hardtail mountain bike.
a friend of mine who also cycles said that riding regularly causes temporary infertility in men. according to him, this is caused by the constant impact from the seat and the heat caused by the friction between the groin area and the legs. is this true?
- bike riding and sperm count
- prolong biking std that can cause sterility
- does riding bike does marijuana affect sperm count
- does cyclng reduce sperm count
- does cycling increase sperm count
- does bibking cause male sterility
- can prolonged bike riding cause infertility in men?
- can biking does marijuana affect sperm count
- biking bad for sperm
- sperm count decrease all species