i'm 28 years old, and i bike around 40 kilometers twice or thrice a week. i ride a cross-country hardtail mountain bike.
a friend of mine who also cycles said that riding regularly causes temporary infertility in men. according to him, this is caused by the constant impact from the seat and the heat caused by the friction between the groin area and the legs. is this true?
- cycling and infertility
- cyclist sperm infertile
- does cycling lead to low fertility
- does cycling cause infertility
- does cycling cause low sperm count
- does cycling reduce sperm count
- doing masturbating regularly lead to impotency inmen
- does cycling lose sperm count
- does riding my road bicycle decrease the chance of getting pregnant?
- does riding bikes cause infertilty