i'm 28 years old, and i bike around 40 kilometers twice or thrice a week. i ride a cross-country hardtail mountain bike.
a friend of mine who also cycles said that riding regularly causes temporary infertility in men. according to him, this is caused by the constant impact from the seat and the heat caused by the friction between the groin area and the legs. is this true?
- bike riding and sperm count
- biking bad for sperm
- can biking does marijuana affect sperm count
- can prolonged bike riding cause infertility in men?
- does bibking cause male sterility
- does cycling increase sperm count
- does cyclng reduce sperm count
- prolong biking std that can cause sterility
- sperm count decrease all species