My husband and I have a 11 year old and have been actively trying to get pregnant again for the past 2 years. My husband is in the military and has been home for a solid 3 years now. We have had difficulties getting pregnant and we just found out he has a "no sperm count". Is that possible even though he already has a child? and if so, what causes that to happen?
- can men who have no sperm have biological children
- if my man has had 2 kids before but has low sperm count
- no sperm
- no sperm count after one child
- no sperm count already conceived children
- no sperm count can have children
- no sperm now but 2 kids
- premature sperm has no sperm
- sperm banking after mumps orchitis
- my sperm is nill can i become a father?